Followers

Monday 9 July 2012

Television Night

It's Monday - Which means it's a jam packed television night!

Clearly, this means no workout tonight. It's also 32 degrees Celsius outside and I will enjoyably sit inside for the evening after spending the whole afternoon outside running around and playing tag. Pretty sure that was a workout in itself. I also must have downed about 2 gallons of water, just in two hours alone! This heat wave sure makes me realize how important it is to make sure you get enough water in a day. What a difference it makes to stay properly hydrated!

Now my buddy Copper and I have a date with quite the distinct line up. Can't wait for new epi's of Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef, The Bachelorette and the most embarassing...The Secret Life of the American Teenager! Nothing like Monday TV night with one cute puppy!







No comments:

Post a Comment